Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
An eight-piece set of mini skincare essentials for glowing, healthy-looking skin—at home and on the go.
– Dullness and uneven texture
– Uneven skin tone
If you want to know more…
Developed to balance and reset your skin to a healthy, youthful, and glowing state, these small but mighty minis deliver unparalleled results when used together and are compatible with all skin. Oh, and they love to travel!
This set contains:
– 1 oz/30 mL Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
– 0.27 oz/8 mL C-Firma™ Day Serum
– 0.27 oz/8 mL B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Umbra™ Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
– 0.27 oz/8 mL T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum
– 0.27 oz/8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream
– 0.17 oz/5 mL Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
These products are 100 percent free of fragrance, essential oil, silicone, and irritants. They offer approximately a 30- to 45-day supply.
Drunk Elephant uses only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical sunscreens, sensitizing dyes, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in any of their products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is their commitment to you. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and cruelty-free.
Beste No.9—Oprah Magazine, September 2017 Beauty O-Ward
C-Firma—InStyle, 2017 Best Beauty Buy Award
T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum—Style Caster, 2017 15 Best Skin Serums Award
T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum—New Beauty, 2017 Beauty Choice Award
Lala Retro—Allure, 2016 Best of Beauty Award, Allure 2017 Reader's Choice Award
Umbra—Allure, 2015 Best of Beauty Award