Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A set with a serum and facial oil for an overnight trip from dull to dreamy.
– Dullness and uneven texture
– Uneven skin tone
– Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
This dreamy duo works while you sleep to refine skin texture and tone while it thoroughly hydrates and nourishes for a gorgeous, youthful glow by morning. The T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting the skin’s natural collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich skin treatment that hydrates, preserves, and calms with no greasy residue. Both products work together to visibly restore a healthy, youthful glow.
This set contains:
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
AHAs can be sensitizing if not formulated properly. Drunk Elephant added soothing plant extracts to T.L.C. Framboos, and formulated it at the ideal pH level of 3.8, which they believe is the key to an effective formulation.
Virgin Marula Oil is cold-pressed using a patented process of unheated water extraction, ensuring the oil remains nutrient-dense and stays fresher longer. Drunk Elephant doesn’t cut, bleach, or deodorize their formulas. Nor do they add scented essential oils, which can act as irritants and disrupt the many benefits of this pure and unrefined oil.
Drunk Elephant only uses clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical sunscreens, sensitizing dyes, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in any of their products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is Drunk Elephant’s commitment to you.
Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and cruelty-free.
T.L.C. Framboos and Virgin Marula Oil are both vegan and gluten-free.
In an independent consumer testing panel of 106 women age 25 to 55 using T.L.C. Framboos:
– 98% found skin was smoother
– 96% found skin was softer
– 93% found skin felt retexturized and refined
– 93% found skin had a healthy, radiant glow
– 91% found skin looked more even-toned, brighter, and luminous
In an independent consumer testing panel of 101 women age 25 to 55 using Virgin Marula Oil:
– 97% agreed skin felt moisturized
– 97% agreed Marula Oil was gentle and non-irritating
– 94% agreed skin felt softer and nourished
– 90% agreed skin felt rejuvenated and radiant with a healthy glow
– 89% found Marula Oil feels breathable
– 88% agreed skin appeared more youthful
Out of stock